Coordinated Emergency Lighting System (CELS) Fire/EMS
- Control up to 11 MultiColor PriZm light head (model numbers below) and 1 single color head through the CELS Control Box
- Generate a full red, blue, amber or clear signal in the light head!
- Synchronize all the light heads or create multiple flash patterns for different emergency situations
- Works with any OEM switching or aftermarket installed switching system on the market today.
- Dim Feature: Dim all your PriZm light heads at the touch of a button for nighttime or other lighting conditions that might require less light output.
- Scene Light Feature: Turn your red/white, blue/white, or amber/white multicolor light head into a steady burn white light for additional area or scene lighting at the touch of a button!
- Park-Kill Feature: Disables secondary color for all MultiColor heads, allowing one flashing color, meeting NFPA compliance.
- Reverse (Load Lights) Feature: Steady burns secondary color (white) on the rear of the vehicle. This allows additional reverse lighting on the rear of the vehicle.
- Brake Feature: Steady burns the primary color (red) as a secondary brake light. This allows additional brake lighting on the rear of the vehicle.
- Cruise Feature: Dims and steady burns the primary color (red) for select lightheads. This allows greater vehicle visibility in non-emergency mode. This feature is auto disabled if any other feature is active.
- Operates with Steady Burn (Single/MultiColor) PriZm II Perimeter Lights, MultiColor PAR36 or MultiColor XT4 lights
- Available MultiColor Perimeter model numbers: 7922C-XX, 4622C-XX, 3722C-XX
- Available Steady Burn MultiColor Perimeter with Bezel model numbers: 7922C-XX-BZ, 4622C-XX-BZ, 3722C-XX-BZ
- Colors available: (XX) Red/Blue, Red/Amber, Blue/Amber, Red/White, Blue/White, Amber/White
- Economical alternative for a multiplexer for emergency lighting management.
- Control Box Dimensions: 4 3/4"W x 8 1/2"L x 1 7/8"H
- CELS Flash Patterns work independently of a lightbar, if one is installed on your vehicle.
- 15 foot cable
- Weight of Control Box 1 lbs.
- 12 Volts
- 5 Year