RX 2700™ CC lightbar with advanced PriZm II dual reflector LED technology which provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety.
- Two full signals out of one lighthead – No more compromising signal strength and size by splitting a LED lighthead to get two colors
- Turn a red/white or blue/white lighthead into an all white takedown in the front. This provides increased takedown lighting at no additional cost or loss of emergency warning positions.
- When MultiColor is used in the rear, red/amber and blue/amber modules can change directly to a full size amber ArrowStik.
- Easy to operate central controller changes settings or flash patterns with a single touch.
- MultiColor: 22 LED directional PriZm II Lightheads in front & rear positions and corners
- Single color: 12 LED, 8 LED or 3 LED directional PriZm II Lightheads in front and rear positions and 12 LED in corners
- Full sized NarrowStik® in your bar — No longer give up emergency warning colors to have an amber Arrowstik
- 1000 family flash pattern software
- LED dimming feature
- Flasher/steady burn feature for takedown and alley lights
- Corner cruise lights
- Various length NarrowStik
- Upper lenses available in red, blue, amber, clear or blue
- 795H Opticom, N-3 Emitter
- LED Stop/Turn/Tail Lights
- Serial Interface (CC bars only)
- NarrowStik Controller (CC bars only)
- Solar Panel with battery conditioner
- Quick Disconnect Cable
- Auto Dimming with Photocell (CC bars only)
- Lower lenses available in red/blue for specific configurations
- Lengths: 18" (457 mm) (Single color lightbar only), 22.5" (572 mm) (Single color lightbar only), 36" (914 mm), 44" (1118 mm),47" (1194 mm), 52" (1321 mm), 58" (1473 mm), 69" (1753 mm), 80" (2032 mm) and 91" (2311 mm)
- 12.2" W x 2.7" H (310 mm x 69 mm)
- 12 Volt
- Meets all Applicable SAE, NFPA, ECE 65 and California Title 13 Specifications when properly configured
- 5-Year Warranty on LED Modules and Central Controller