Code 3's most flexible lightbar for setting up your lighting system now features MultiColor LED technology. Check out the new synchronized flash patterns here.
- MultiColor LED technology allows you to steady burn white LEDs on the entire front of the bar effectively turning it into a high-powered work light.
- MultiColor LED technology provides two full signals out of one lighthead – no compromising of signal strength or size by splitting an LED in half to get two colors
- MultiColor LED - Eliminates the need for separate front work lights, saving money and maintaining a clean and organized look.
- 2 levels of state-of-the-art Siris LED technology provides 360 degree of uninterrupted lighting. When your fleet has a strong need to be "seen", this lightbar does the job.
- Modern curves that match modern vehicle lines make this a solid and attractive addition to any police vehicle!
- Center section provides an additional row of lights on both the front and rear of the lightbar -- up to 3 levels of light possible! This section can also be used for a combination of products: massive takedowns, a traffic emitter or 100 watt speaker
Have white light in the bottom corner and alley positions for maximum intersection protection while still maintaining emergency warning colors above
- Bold and Strong 360˚ Lighting up to 4.5” High!
- 2 Levels of SIRIS LEDs plus another Level in Center Section
- Full Featured and Customized Lightbar with 9-Up or 18-Up (MultiColor) SIRIS LED lightheads
- Top Colored Lens Easily Identify You as a Police Vehicle and Bottom Clear Lens for TDs and alleys
- Central Controller Driven Lightheads or Independent Flashing Lightheads
- Black Under-Molded Top Lens Prevents UV degradation –
- Keeps Interior Cooler and Protects it from UV degradation
- Dimming Mode
- 2 levels of 360˚ of Light, even on the Ends of the Bar,
- 3 levels possible in Center Section, both Front and Rear
- Traffic Advisor in Rear either Stand-Alone or Doubled Up providing Two Levels of Warning
*Speaker version not recommended for US applications
- Lengths: 47", 60", 73", 86"
- Maximum Height: 4.57" (116 mm)
- Minimum Height: 3.9" (99 mm)
- 12 Volt
- 5-Year LED Warranty
- Meets all applicable SAE, NFPA, and California Title 13 specifications when properly configured