Solex incorporates a modern, cutting-edge design that is both aerodynamic in appearance and performance, providing all the capabilities and more from the leader in innovative emergency lighting. Click here to watch the Solex Video! Check out the new synchronized flash patterns here.
- MultiColor technology provides two full signals out of one lighthead – No compromising of signal strength or size by splitting an LED in half to get two colors
- Greater signal strength allows for increased safety by alerting motorists of your presence especially at intersections
- Turn your Red/White or Blue/White lightheads in the front into all white high visibility takedowns
- Turn the flashing Red/Amber or Blue/Amber lightheads in the rear into a full size all Amber
- Second level that allows for additional massive takedown lighting, additional flashing or steady burn warning lights, a 100-watt speaker with no loss of rear warning light capability, traffic emitters, and other potential warning or add-on devices.
- Aerodynamic shape and styling maximize vehicle performance as well as matches the contours of today's and tomorrow's vehicles
- SIRIS LED lightheads are designed for usage with a central controller board or can flash independently, depending on your requirements
- Aluminum frame and lighthead mounting platform are designed for heavy duty use and vibration, exceeding the requirements for SAE, CA T13 or European testing standards.
- Lens caps protect internal components from UV degradation, easily shed water, ice or snow and provide aerodynamic shape
- Thick, heavy duty lower lenses are designed for exceptional wear life
- Center section provides additional space for: takedowns, warning lights, speaker, emitter, or other add-on devices
- Full featured and customized lightbar with 9-Up SIRIS LED single color or 18-Up SIRIS LED multicolor lightheads
- 5-Up/6-Up LED takedown and alley lights in multicolor red/white, blue/white, amber/white lightheads
- Corner R/W, B/W MultiColor lightheads can be programmed to steady burn white providing additional scene lighting.
- 1000 family of flash pattern software provides new field programable cruise capabilities such as Flicker, multicolor selection and Safety Cruises
- Two full signals out of one multicolor lighthead
- Deluxe central controller with 49 flash pattern selections, NarrowStik, cruise function
- Flash/steady burn feature for Takedown and Alley Lights
- Built-In NarrowStik Function
- SmartPro controller allows configurating the lightbar flash patterns with a touch of a button
- LED Dimming Feature for CC bars
- User selectable flash patterns changeable on each pair of Lighthead
- Lightheads are selected in matching pairs.
- Choose between central controller driven lightheads or independent flashing lightheads
- Black lens caps standard but blue, red and amber lens caps available
- Auto dimming mode with photocell (CC lightbars only)
*Speaker version not recommended for US applications
- 47" and 53" Length
- Average height is 2.5" (63.5 mm), Max height 3.9" (99 mm)
- 12 Volt
- Meets all applicable SAE, NFPA, California Title 13 and ECE65 specifications when properly configured
- 5-Year warranty on LED modules and central controller