Single XT4 head now available in MultiColor. Flash one solid color and then another solid color instead of having either a single color or split colors. See new model numbers under Models tab.
- Multicolor capability provides two full signals out of one lighthead - No more compromising signal strength and size by splitting a LED lighthead to get two colors*
- Greater signal strength from multicolor allows for increased safety for alerting oncoming motorists*
*See available models under Models tab
- Available in one and two color combinations. Single head module is available in multicolor (see available models under Models tab)
- Clear Lens with Red, Blue, Amber or White LEDs
- Black Bezel/Housing
- Shock Resistant and Weather Protected for Interior and Exterior Use
- Potted Circuit Board
- Synchronized Flash Pattern Between XT Series Lightheads and LED Hide-A-Blasts
- XT4, XT402: 22 Flash Patterns
- XT404: 31 Flash Patterns
- XT402, XT404: mounting bracket included
- XT4 Available with Rubber Bezel
- XT4DS Available with Rubber Bezel
- MultiColor Capability (see available models under Models tab)
- Retractable guards (with the push of a button) on either end of the unit provide an extra level of protection against reflected light flashing into driver´s eyes.
- Visor (shroud) allows unit to fit snugly against windshield.
- XT401SS, XT402SS: 22 Flash Patterns
- 12´ Lighter Plug Cable with Switch
- SAE J595 and California Title 13 when properly configured
- XT4: 4.52" L x 1.3" H x 1.0" D (115L x 33W x 25D mm)
- XT402: 9.875" L (without bracket**) x 1.25" H x 2.0" D (251L x 32W x 51D mm)
- XT404: 19" L (without bracket**) x 1.25" H x 2.0" D (483L x 32W x 51D mm)
- 12/24 Volt
- 5-Year Warranty on LED Modules
- Amber and Red LEDs meet SAE J845, Class 1
- Blue/Blue XT4 LEDs meet SAE J845, Class 1 when operating in simultaneous flash mode.