Defender TC2 (Multicolor)
Next Generation of TriCore Technology: TC2. Multiple colors from one lighthead module. No splits, just full color signal followed by another full color signal. Literally, two full lightbars in one!
- Two full signals out of one lighthead. No more compromising signal strength and size by splitting an LED lighthead or using two lightheads to get two colors.
- Greater color and flash pattern combinations are now possible creating more attention grabbing activity to alert motorists of your presence!
- The additional takedown, scene or side lighting also creates a large area of bright lighting that is perfect when conditions require extra lighting of the area around or in front of the vehicle
- By turning a dual color lighthead into an all white takedown or alley light, officers do not have to worry about giving up lighting positions in the bar for takedowns or alley lights because they are already there!
- When TC2 red/amber or blue/amber lightheads are used in the rear of the Defender, they can instantly change to a full size amber ArrowStik for traffic direction. No longer do emergency red or blue warning colors have to be given up to have an amber traffic directing device in your bar!
Design Features for TC2:
- Dual Color TC62 Modules (Amber/White, Red/Amber, Blue/Amber, Red/Blue, Red/White, Blue/White)
- Dual Color TC62 Modules in each Corner Position (all dual colors available.
- Red/Blue: flashes all red and all blue, mixes to steady white or selectable single flashing of each color
- Red/White: flashes all red and all white, turns to steady white or single flashing red
- Blue/White: flashes all blue and all white, turns to steady white or single flashing blue
- Amber/White: flashes all amber and all white, turns to steady white or single flashing amber or turns to NarrowStikTM Traffic Advisor.
- Red/Amber: flashes all red and all amber, turns to selectable single flashing of each color or turns to NarrowStik Traffic Advisor
- Blue/Amber: flashes all blue and all amber, turns to selectable single flashing of each color or turns to NarrowStik Traffic Advisor
Design Features for Single Color:
- TC6 or TC3 Modules in Amber, White, Red, Blue, or Green LEDs
- TC6 in each Corner Position
Design Features for Both Single and TC2 Lightheads:
- 950 Flash Pattern Software
- One Touch Setting/Changing of Flash Patterns
- Flasher/Steady Burn Feature for Work Lights and Scene Lights
- TriCore Dimming Feature
- Corner Cruise Lights
- Built-In NarrowStik Function
- TriCore Work Lights
- TriCore Scene Lights
- Easy to Install LIT3 Mounting Platform
- 5-Year Warranty on TriCore Lighthead Modules and the Central Controller
*When ordering the Serial Interface option it is recommended that the 600 series software be used instead of the 800 series
- 2.7" or 5.2" TriCore Lightheads Available in Amber, White, Red, or Blue
- Red, Blue, or Amber Intermolded Solar Barrier (top of lens)
- Colored Lens Available in Red or Blue (Black Intermolded Solar Barrier only)
- TriCore Takedowns and Alleys
- OpticomTM 795H Infrared LED Emitter (E795LP)
- Serial Interface
- Quick Disconnect Cable
- Auto Dimming w/ photo cell
- Lighted LIT3 Mounting Kits
- Solar Panel with Battery Charger
- When ordering the Serial Interface option it is recommended that the 600 series software be used instead of the 800 series
- Lengths: 23" (584 mm), 35" (889 mm), 36" (914 mm), 44" (1118 mm), 47" (1194 mm), 48" (1219 mm), 52" (1321 mm), 58" (1473 mm), 70" (1778 mm), 82" (2083 mm), 94" (2388 mm)
- 13.5" D x 2.25" H (343 x 57mm)
- 5-Year Warranty on TriCore Lightheads
- 12 Volt
- Meets Applicable SAE J845, NFPA, California Title 13 and ECE65 Specifications when Properly Configured.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 7,153,015 & 7,300,175